Friday 8 July 2011

What I listened to today #3.

TODAY.

The Duck Song by Bryant Oden. And it's two sequels. It may be a novelty YouTube song, but it's much sweeter and heartwarming than your average Bruno Mars ballad.



Teenage Fanclub passably soothed my tired head on the way to work, "Shadows" being a pretty, harmless little record to start your day. It's normally Wild Beasts' "Smother", but I don't really like to turn up to work horny.

An early Porcupine Tree release that I'd neglected to listen to thus far, "Up The Downstair" turns out to be possibly my favourite. Like "Voyage 34", which I love, but with the wistful know-it-all tones of Steven Wilson taking charge. It's a shame what Porcupine Tree turned out like: Outtakes from Opeth's "Damnation" performed by Creed.



Ok that's a bit harsh.

But what lightened up the end of another awful day?

My track of the day. Sunlight communicated through remix. Or should I say Remixx.
PHOENIX - LISZTOMANIA (CLASSIXX REMIX)

No comments:

Post a Comment