Wednesday 6 July 2011

What I listened to today #1.

Ok. I'm going to try something new and simple. I'm a busy failing musician and don't have time to be poncy and analytical with every post. So if I've had a day with listening to a lot of music, I'll share it with you. Whether old or new.

Or good or bad. You've been warned.

TODAY.

Been making a party playlist, trying to make it 'hip' and 'now', so there's a short Moombahton section (but don't tell my flatmates, they only like Britney and Abba). Or rather MoombahCORE, a rather predictable (though not unenjoyable) mix of Moombahton and Dubstep. THIS is the best thing I've found so far. Diplo produced rhythm JUGGERNAUT of a track. Though the video's a bit... um...



And I felt suitably melancholic this evening, so wallowed in Bon Iver's "Bon Iver" on the tube, and then cheered myself up with Noah and the Whale.

If I had Charlie Fink I'd never EVER let him go, stupid Laura Marling. She has to listen to Mumford and Sons all the time now HAHAHAHAHAHA. Her bed > GO LIE IN.

Unless she's moved on now? I really don't care.

Track of the day?
NOAH AND THE WHALE - GIVE IT ALL BACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment