Tuesday 2 August 2011

Popdar #27: Natalie Ferrol.

It's done. The first EP is completed. Written by Natalie and produced by myself (as well as featuring a few cheeky backing vocals of mine also), Natalie's first EP from the "Love Conquest" series, entitled "Recent Events" will be available in September (around the same time as "The Copplestone Experiment" I would like to add).

Natalie's R&B background gives a bit of swagga and soul to my electronic-tinged drama-pop proceedings, and her massive voice gives me the freedom to not only make tracks as big and bombastic as I like (see "Hunting Season" and "Great Wall of China") but also create sparse soundscapes that allow her voice to breathe (see "Commit" and "Closer (All I Wanna Do)".

I frankly think we've done a bloody good job.

Check out the artwork and tracklisting below.



You can also listen to and download (for free) the first single from the EP, "Hunting Season" below as well.




Please download and SPREAD THE WORD! :)

Natalie doesn't give up. It's useless resisting.

Follow and support her:

No comments:

Post a Comment